Fourteen Days of Valentine Accessories For All Year Round!
This is a Valentine's Day Countdown, starting February 1st and updated daily (until Valentine's Day), featuring Valentine's accessories which can actually be worn all year round (depending on the season for some of these...). That's right--not just during February! And the best part? Everything I'll post is $25 or less!
Are you ready? Of course you are; that's why you're here! Okay, so look: I'll post one new accessory on my Instagram stories from February 1st to the 14th (and here, obviously), and then I'll link everything for your purchasing pleasure in this blog post. So, be sure to check back daily for the accessory of the day!
Let's get started!
- February 1st: LOVE earrings from Target's SUGARFIX by BaubleBar line
- Yes, February is the month of love, but love is and should continue to be celebrated all year round! Agreed?
- February 2nd: A red bow so presh, you'll think you're a Disney princess. This charming bow is from Forever21 and comes in pink and black too! Also, PS: You're never too old to wear a bow, so don't even come for me...
- February 3rd: You've seen them all over the internet and maybe IRL too...I present to you: HEART SUNGLASSES! I remember seeing these around and thinking they were so cute but probably a little out of my budget (like from Ban.do or something), but no! Amazon sells them is so many colors and they're just under $10! I bought them in red and white, but I may have to order one in pink as well...
- February 12: A super classic, super chic signet ring. It's my dream to own a legit signet ring with my initial, but I'll settle for this little cutie until then. Y'all, did you know that signet rings were predominantly worn by men? These dudes used their rings to seal letters with wax and everyone knew who it was from, because their signet was one of a kind and could not be copied! Imagine your family crest or monogrammed initials pressing into some freshly melted wax! IDK about you, but wax-sealed letters are romantic in a literary kind of way. So much effort! So much aesthetic! Okay, I'll stop now.
- February 13th: Y'all, I've spent years HATING heart shaped jewelry. Novelty heart shaped stuff was fine, but serious heart shaped jewelry--I just found it so...tacky? That said, I was surprised I fell in love in with this adorably dainty heart bead necklace. It also comes in silver, if that's your thing. It's less than $5 and the perfect gateway piece if you, like me, also hate serious heart-shaped jewelry. You're welcome.
- February 14th: OMG! We reached the last day! Yay! Okay, peeps--I've got the best V-Day accessory for you, and it's one you can pick up in a pinch. Like, even today! They are...*drum roll*...imPress nails! Yup, press on nails! My bestie actually introduced them to me; she said the quality was pretty good and that they lasted awhile. I was spending so much on gel manicures every two weeks that this seemed like a very good/ budget friendly option, and so far, they are living up to the hype. So if you haven't gotten your nails done yet and want to get into a festive V-Day mood, go and pick up a set of imPress nails ASAP. They have different colors, nail shapes, and designs, so go crazy!
Well, that's it! That's the end of my Fourteen Days of Valentine Accessories for all year 'round! I thank you for checking in every day, and I hope you enjoyed this kind of content. I certainly did!
Did you have a favorite day/ accessory? Tell me which one in the comments!
Until next time!